These Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecake Bites are not only light and fluffy with an ooey-gooey center, but they taste JUST like a pb&j sandwich! Take a trip down memory lane with this delicious treat.
it’s peanut butter jelly time
What’s better than cheesecake? PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY CHEESECAKE! This recipe is absolutely delicious, with the added gooey-ness of the peanut butter, and tart swirled raspberry jelly on top. You literally can’t go wrong with this combo, as we all know first hand. I mean, who HASN’T had a pb&j sandwich? It’s a classic for a reason, and that reason is it’s just damn good. You’d be hard-pressed to find another combination better than this one. Now add some cream cheese to the mix and you are looking at one of the tastiest creations you’ve seen in a while.
why i love these pb&j cheesecake bites
This recipe was developed from my Keto Cheesecake Bites. These are in no way keto, so that means they are even better! I love the flavor combination of peanut butter and jelly SO much I decided to take these cheesecake bites to the next level. Most of the ingredients you need for this recipe are going to be laying around the kitchen already. It’s such a simple recipe to execute, but results in a really fancy looking dessert or snack. Whip some up for a party, or just to switch up snack time for the kiddos!
ingredients you’ll need
for the crust:
- Almond Flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Melted Butter
for the batter:
- Cream Cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Raspberry Jelly or Jam
- Vanilla Extract
how to make peanut butter and jelly cheesecake bites
Make the crust. Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease 6 cup muffin tin. Combine dry ingredients. Add melted butter to dry, stir to mix into a dough-like consistency. Divide evenly between 6 cups and, using your finger, press down flat into a cup shape at the bottom, leaving it about 1/4 inch thick. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
Make the cheesecake batter. Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add peanut butter, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir to combine. Pour equal amounts of batter on top of crusts. Scoop a teaspoon of jelly on the top of each cheesecake bite. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl jelly around the top until it covers the surface. Bake 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
tips for making these pb&j cheesecake bites
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week!
When making the crust, I normally use a tablespoon to divide the dough evenly between the 6 muffin cups. This way I can make sure they are all the same.
Forming them into the bottom of the cup, I just use my finger to press the dough into the base of the cup. You could also use a spoon. They need to be about 1/4 inch thick or so.
Before removing the cheesecake bites from the pan, use a thin and flexible knife around the edges to help loosen them so they pop out easier!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cheesecake Bites
- hand mixer
- 6 cup muffin tin*
For the crust
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For the batter
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 teaspoons raspberry jelly **
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease 6 cup muffin tin.
- Make the crust. Combine dry ingredients. Add melted butter to dry, stir to mix into a dough-like consistency.
- Divide evenly between 6 cups and press down flat into a cup shape at the bottom, leaving it about 1/4 inch thick. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden. Remove and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Make cheesecake batter. Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour equal amounts of batter on top of crusts. Bake 18-20 minutes.Remove from oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.